BATCAM I - Action Camera Housing
After many requests and long hours of designing, Trygons introduces a new underwater housing. Its main features are durability, immaculate design and it comes at a great price- 249€ (camera not included).
The new housing is made to measure for SONY's TX7 and TX9 models. Due to its look, we named it " BATCAM I"! BUY IN WEBSHOP
1) It is made out of "bulletproof" 10mm(0,4'') thick polycarbonate and acetal.
2) Rated and tested for continuous dives down to 80meters depth, and run over by a family car.
3) Full solid stainless steel rotational controls. As a result, it is operational at any depth, in very dirty environments, and with low maintenance.
4) Weight: housing 260 gr, camera 149 gr - overall dimensions: 119x85x53mm - buoyancy in seawater: 50 gr negative.
5) Available (extra) handle upon request
6) extra easy/self replaceable port (10mm thick) for 18€.
7) Four, through the body, M4 bolts for tightening. In combination with the curved bed O-ring seat, this housing remains waterproof even after a lot of abuse!
8) Incomparable full HD video and photo in comparison to any other action camera, due to Sony's TX9 capabilities. - 12.2megapixels stills, 1/2.3"CMOS sensor, 3.5''/8.8cm LCD and more! This camera can be found almost everywhere around the world, and most likely some upcoming models will also fit.
9) Stainless steel mounts, bolts and needed tools, all included in basic package.
10) on/off, video/photo, start/stop and zoom controls.
We at Trygons have designed and made equipment like submarines or hydrofoil propulsion systems. We have also managed to film lots of extreme events like world record dives, animal behavior, war-zones and many more. Developing through the need, is what makes Trygons housings the best!