Deep Freediving Housing
This a specially designed housing for free-diving. It comes in a minimized size, is extremely robust and has been tested way beyond 150meters (500feet) pressure.
- Rotary controls instead of buttons. This ensures operation at any depth without pressure affecting stiffness. Secondly, rotary controls do not push any sea particles like sand into the o-rings. That is why rotary controls is the first choice for all professional housings.
- Made of 7000 series aluminium alloy. Anodized in bronze color in-house.
- Based on the remarkable SONY CYBERSHOT TX7, its video results are comparable to much bigger and more expensive video recorders.This is because of its big ccd, which is more sensitive to low lighting. Low lighting is the main characteristic of underwater filming.
- A specially designed handle or stainless steel metal fixtures are also available. In combination with its 3 2Xm6 threaded fixtures, this housing can be used almost anywhere.
Other technical characteristics:
- Dimensions: 120X82X37mm, 445 gr. complete with handle.
- 152meters (500ft) guaranteed, although it has been sustained 252m (828ft) pressure in tests.
- By order: Special upgrade kit for 2000meters (3200ft)!
- Controls: on/off- start/stop- video/photo- zoom min/zoom out
- Full 3,5'' screen in line with the lens helps filming a great deal in comparison to standard video recorders.
Sample video (use full hd 1080 option for better quality):
Price: 800Euro+postage (including handle, spare o-rings set and 1 all purpose stainless steel fixture base)
Spare polycarbonate lens window: 10Euro+postage